Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It never ends, does it?

It's so funny how something tiny can make you smile....but kind of in a sad way. Here I was last week, surrounded with my own self awareness and deep thoughts when I stumble upon someone who is anything BUT aware. I didn't actually see them, but merely heard about the ridiculousness thru friends. It instantly made me realize...I have absolutely nothing to be worried about.

I don't hold grudges, I don't create a fictional version of things that happened in the past in order to try to rationalize my own actions and I definitely don't try to pass off blame to others.

I do, however, fear for the future children of those that do. So lets everyone take a deep breath, shall we? Get over it already. You have bigger bumps to worry about.

2 comments:

THE MEGSTER said...

Ohhhh cryptic and fascinating. LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are a bitch at heart. I love it!