Monday, September 1, 2014

Kidscents Round 1

So, I ordered Kidscents when they came back in stock in July.  My packaged arrived the beginning of August and no kidscents :(  backordered.  Randomly on Friday my kidscents showed up!  I was so excited to try them and so was my 3yr old who kept saying, "theyre MINE???  Just for ME!!"

We leave to go out of town and I pack my oils and the kidscents.  MY oil bag somehow never left my bathroom counter but thankfully the kidscents were in one of the kid suitcases.  So here we were, outdoors all weekend, staying in a hotel and no oils. 

M had been sick the latter part of the week so the first thing we did was rub tummygize on her tummy.  She was already feeling better when we applied it but she still asked for it.  no tummy issues all weekend :)

Then since I'd forgotten my purification, I rubbed the bite buster on M as a bug repellant.  Had no idea if it would work for that but I knew it had purification in it so it was better than nothing.  No bites all weekend!!  (don't tell M but I rubbed it on myself too after I heard family members complaining about the mosquito bites!)

M immediately developed a runny nose/cold as soon as we arrived at our destination.  We go there every year and the window unit is damp and always gives us sinus issues.  We applied snifflease to her nose and a little inside her nostrils and thankfully the runny nose stopped!  She was still a little stuffy all weekend but no longer grabbing for tissue.

All in all it was a GREAT first weekend with kidscents!  Hope you all had a wonderful holiday with family and friends, back to the grind in the morning and this mom is going to need a double shot of NingXia red, I'm beat!

No comments: