Thursday, May 22, 2008

Next Post

Have you ever been so bored that you think you might have actually found the end of the internet?

Fear not! I've found yet another way to waste your time that might be enjoyable...the Next Post feature on blogspot.

If you're ever on a fantastic blog such as the one you're reading now, there is a link at the top of the page that says "Next Blog" This feature always provides new blog neighbors which is great, you'll never hit the same "next" blog twice!

I found some really interesting blogs (and some scary ones) when I visited the blogs "next" to mine.

It is an interesting way to pass the time and sometimes I feel like I'm a peeping tom but hey, I welcome the visits to my humble little blog so I'm thinking they will too.

Happy Nexting!

2 comments:

THE MEGSTER said...

Geeeez. Too bad I only speak English. All of my "nexts" are foreign!

Jett, Shauna and Colton said...

I totally do this, however, like Meg said.. lots are foreign and sometimes I get stuck with the "next" button disappearing!!

Colton says HEY!