Sunday, October 12, 2008

I don't heckle.

Ok, I promise after today, I will get off of my longhorn soapbox but can I just say that yesterdays game was one of the best Red River Shootout games that I've ever seen.

And, I think anyone who knows me would agree that I don't heckle the losing team if my team wins and I'm pretty much a classy fan. We met a really nice OU couple on the dart ride back to our car yesterday and even watched out for them when a drunk Texas fan tried to heckle them.

THAT BEING SAID...I would like to gloat to any of you who simply root against Texas. This is not to the OU FANS...these are to the people who root for OU NOT because they love OU or have any loyalty to them, but ONLY because they hate Texas. To you people, I say, "Nannie nannie boo boo! Hook 'em Horns Baby!"

There were bad calls on both sides all day long...in the end, our 10 point victory was large enough that the victory can't be challenged.

Oklahoma has some incredible players and it scares me that their QB is only a sophomore. They definitely out played us in the first half.

But a huge round of applause goes to my Horns!!! What a stellar performance and if you have never been to this game, I highly recommend it...the atmosphere is unmatched.

And, of course, I've included some photos and video. More stories from the Texas State Fair to come!







1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm not a HUGE Texas fan, but when it comes to the Texas-OU game, I will always root for Texas. By the way, OU's QB may be good, but he still looks like a huge dork! I'm scared of Colt McCoy when Tech plays them. Especially if our defense plays like they did on Saturday against a totally unranked team. Frightening.