Thursday, December 4, 2008

25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18..............

It's no secret that I have a ridiculously girlie taste in TV. Reality, Romance, Trash....I watch it.

And the best time of year for me is ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas and Falalala Lifetime.

Thats right, friends. Every day until Christmas a made for tv movie or otherwise seasonal flick is showing on these channels. Add in an occiasional TLC or WE special and you have yourself some holiday entertainment for the rest of 2008. And, if you have or On Demand, you can watch them at your convenience without paying the extra $14.99 a month for the DVR box! I love it!

So far my favorites are Borrowed Hearts, Christmas Do-Over, Picking Up & Dropping Off (old but good)

2 comments:

THE MEGSTER said...

Do I need to stage an intervention?

The Brown Family said...

I am right there with you!!!!