Thursday, December 11, 2008

I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As some of you know, I took my certification exam on Tuesday. Monday night there were tornadoes, Tuesday a.m. I woke with my monthly visitor and a cold sore on my lip. I had to drive to Wichita Falls and I drove into a massive cold front. My test took over 3 hours, my brain was shot and the temp had dropped below freezing and it was starting to sleet.

I wasn't able to stop by and see my Granny, big bummer, as I had to get back on the road to make it home before the awful weather caught up with me.

Anyway, I just found out that I PASSED!!!!!!

This means that I can officially be hired at any school (grades 4-8) to teach! I'm so excited!

7 comments:

The Frizzy Chalk Shop said...

Woo Hoo!!!! I knew you could do it!!

THE MEGSTER said...

YAY!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve that success. Best news I've heard all day.

HILER said...

Congrats! I remember that feeling - what a relief!

MC said...

thanks lovelies!

The Brown Family said...

Congratulations!! Where are you applying?

The Newmans said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the world of teaching!!!!! Way to go girl!

Jodi said...

We are so excited for you...now, I've got my fingers crossed for Houston!!! :)
I'd love for you to teach our girls!