Monday, December 15, 2008

A Home for Marly

So, my parents have these cats that adopted them. Most of them we've placed with a family or found a no-kill rescue shelter to take them. However, there is one tiny kitten that they can't bear to risk it growing up in a shelter. We named it Marly and she has her first round of shots and has been living in their laundry room for the past 2 weeks. The plan was for my cousin to adopt her but we just found out that my cousin's roommate is allergic.

So...just a little more than a week out from Christmas and Marly is without a home. My parents can't keep her because my brother in law is really allergic and they are coming on the 22nd. PLEASE PLEASE help us find a home for this adorable kitten...she truly is one of the cutest cats I've ever seen.

If you are interested in adopting Marly please email me at theflipsideofthepillow@gmail.com

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Great picture of Marley on Uncle Rudy's shoulder.

Laura said...

Oh I wish! When I was growing up, we always had at least one cat at all times. I haven't had one since college, and my worst nightmare is now coming true--the last few times I have been around cats, my eyes water, my nose runs, etc. I wish I could take Marly, but dammit, I have developed an allergy to cats!