Monday, September 29, 2008

P all over the place

Haha, that title made me laugh.

So, a little update...no job. No prospects, no clue where I'm headed.

I have people ask me 4500 times a day, haha.

Anyway, I realized that my life the past few weeks is composed of all things P.

I've already mentioned my oh-so-fab Margherita Pizza. See below...isn't it a beaut?



I've been painting for over a week now...and I'm just now halfway thru.

I have to call the plumber to fix the leak in the bathroom and the pest control guy to spray for carpenter ants.

Normally I wouldn't have the time to think about the things on my "to do" list and realize that they all start with P. Unemployment will do that to the brain.

Hope your week is going fabulously! Happy Fall to all of you

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Pizza looks really good! :) Hang in there my friend! I know that these are really frustrating times. I'm praying that God will help guide you in the right direction. Hang in there! See you in the alley I'm sure!

texaslauren77 said...

That pizza looks AWESOME!!! I need to go get a copy of Cooking Light because that looks too tasty not know how to make it! :)