Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New year...new....um...I'm out.

So I'm sitting here looking at my depressing crooked Christmas tree and trying to scramble up the motivation to take it down. Is it all that bad to be the crazy lady on the street who leaves her Christmas lights and tree up year round? I just like seeing the lights, it makes me happy people!!

Normally, a new year brings motivation and optimism for me. This year, I'm struggling to find that breath of fresh air that comes with a new beginning. It's probably because nothing has changed, as of yet, in my quest for employment. I'm hopeful and trying to be patient.

For now though, I'm pursuing part-time retail employment so that I can continue to be in the classroom as much as possible. So cheers to all of you who are starting the new year with new challenges, hopes, etc....I'm going to do my best to let you rub of on me.

Until then, Happy 2009 and Hook 'em Horns!

No comments: