Friday, March 7, 2008

At the starting line

Ok so I wrote an entire blog and google was apparently too busy to post it...so here we are, at the starting line. Ironic because that is the subject of this blog that is oh-so-difficult to post.

Recently I discovered that I don't have a hobby. There are things I'm interested in, but being the competitive soul that I am, if a friend is currently occupying that hobby, I keep going.

So this is where you come in. I need suggestions or hobbies to try. I'll try anything once (with the exception of a life threatening event) and I'm hoping one will stick. Think of it as "the bachelorette" and my potential bachelors are different hobbies. (ok, thats cheesy but i love reality tv!)

I'll you know how my search for a hobby is going, thanks in advance!

1 comment:

THE MEGSTER said...

I found you a hobby. Saving the planet by BEE KEEPING. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4437439&page=1

Or, you can continue your quest as a DOMESTIC DIVA and take up gardening.

Or catalog all of your event planning experience - make a rolodex - and turn it into a BUSINESS. Just an idea.

Not like I'm avoiding work or anything.