Friday, March 14, 2008

"Again"

This word has developed into one of my favorite words and holds a sweet place in my heart.

*Disclaimer: What you are about to read is emotional in nature and the pure definition of girlie. I do not claim any responsibility for a warm, mushy feeling inside, smile on the face, sigh or even the response of "awww". If you feel you may be subject to this response, save yourself.*

Last night, my sweet Ryan did one of my favorite things....we were supposed to go on a walk which we usually do in the evenings with the dogs and my lazy self fell asleep while watching the reunion finale of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. When I woke up at midnight, I immediately felt guilty for not following thru on my promise to go on a walk with him. I quietly made my way into the kitchen for some water and tip toed back into the living room. I apologized sweetly and told him I was going to bed. After a kiss goodnight, he said one of my new favorite words, "again."

A smile immediately came across my face because this told me two things. 1) I was not in trouble for falling asleep and 2) he wanted another kiss.

Now, I usually consider myself a pretty tough, accomplished gal but when he says this, I just melt. He can make this educated, established almost 28yr old and turn her into a 13yr old nervous teenager with braces, giggling at the sight of the cute boy in the class.

And my favorite part?? The second kiss is always better, never stop with the first kiss AGAIN!!!