Friday, August 15, 2008

I got tagged-ABCs of me

So TexasLauren, my new friend thru blogs, tagged me last week and I just figured out what that meant. It seems I'm giving away alot about myself this week, haha. Yay fun!

So here goes...the ABCs of me:

Attached or Single - Attached, (dating 38 months this weekend, haha, drives him crazy when I point out stupid things like that)


Best Friend - Megster. We've been friends for over 25 years...crazy, huh? We'll die together, old, crazy, drunk, and without our teeth.


Cake or Pie - Tough one, I'd have to say Cake. Cookie Cake or the birthday cake my mom makes.


Day of Choice - Day off. I work for vacation days.


Essential item - wow, i dont think i have one. i guess my cell phone. not because it's anything cool...it doesnt surf the net, doesnt take pictures, but it allows me to talk to everyone i know while driving.


Favorite color - Green. that funky 70s green.


Gummy bears or worms - Bears. I like to lick the back and stick them on my forehead. yeah, i know.


Hometown - Lets just say Texas.


Indulgence - Wine. I don't care how many calories it has or how many glasses is too many, I work hard and I deserve it.


January or July - January. I love the cold weather.


Kids - Three 4-legged kids (2 dogs, 1 cat) No 2-legged kids yet although my uterus is knocking.


Life isn't complete - without faith, friends and family. (oh and reality tv)


Marriage date - Ugh, I get this on a weekly basis. I have no idea. I don't look that great in white so I'm not too anxious, hah.


Number of brothers/sisters - One brother, one sister, both older. Technically they're half siblings, one from each side, I'm the binding force of the family. Oh and I'm humble, can't you tell?


Oranges or apples - Oranges. My mom squeezes oranges on top of any fruit salad, its great.


Phobias - Myself. I'm afraid that one day everyone will figure out that I'm just full of it.


Quote - "Just because we deserve the best, doesn't mean we're entitled to it." -unknown


Reasons to Smile - I try to smile even when I don't have a reason to, I'm hoping it's infectous.


Season of Choice - Winter. Being from Texas, I love the cold weather because we never get enough of it.


Unknown Fact - I wasn't always this much of a planner and I have no idea how it happened.


Vegetable - green beans or brocolli!


Worst habits - worrying, planning, expecting too much.


Xray or Ultrasound - random question, I've only ever had Xrays or MRIs so I guess Xrays. bones are cool.


Your favorite food - pizza


Zodiac - Aries. No clue what that says about me. Probably that I'm competitive.

Now I'm tagging:

Megster

Lincee

Jennifer

Jodi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary Claire!

I love your blog. I am trying to get brave enough to do one. You have a real gift for writing.
love you,
Diane H