Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Open letter To My Easy Drive To Work.

Dear Easy Drive to Work,

I just wanted to say that I'll miss you desperately. We both knew this day was coming and as I'm now over halfway thru my last week with you, I've never appreciated you more. The constant rain this week has made me dread what my future drive to work will be and its anything but YOU....Easy.

I imagine that a week from today, I will be stuck in numorous School Zones and traffic jams, the usual issues one has when school is in session.

So please know, Easy Drive to Work, I've cherised the 2 1/2 months we've spent together. I look forward to your occasional visits during fall break, christmas break and spring break until we're back together next summer.

Until then, I'll be thinking of you every morning and afternoon.

All my love,
MC

2 comments:

THE MEGSTER said...

man. you are NOT kidding. Word to your mother on that one.

Andy - Instafather said...

lol... man I went just the opposite.I had a terrible, long drive to work, and now I have a short one.