Monday, November 10, 2008

Visa Keychain

So, as you know I had to change all of my account info because of the virus I got last weekend. After waiting for what seemed like weeks to get my replacement card, it finally arrived.

Thankfully, my bank was able to provide me with a temporary card that looks exactly like my credit card just with the name "Preferred Customer"

The genius at my bank decided she needed to write "Please See ID" on the back of this card.

um......

Sorry, but the name on my drivers license is not Preferred Customer. Here's your sign.

Back to this week....I get my new card and the fine people at VISA or my bank (I'm not sure which) have created an easier way for you to spend your money, A keychain VISA card.

I'm not even kidding...for those of you with laptops, its smaller that the touchpad on your laptop and you're supposed to attach it to your keychain.

Am I the only one who thinks that you have to be a complete idiot to utilize this?

Are you really that stupid to hang your credit card on a keychain??

Here's Your Sign. Happy Monday!

No comments: