Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gobble Gobble Gobble

This is a week full of family, friends, and remembering what we are thankful for.

This is also the beginning of the holiday season. A season which is often hard for those who have lost loved ones, jobs, friends, etc.

So take the time and say thanks to those around you, even if you think they know that you appreciate them....tell them anyway. You might be that one bright light for them that brings that smile on their face.

As for me, I may not have a full time job or the promise of one in the near future but right now, I feel more blessed than ever before. I thank all of you for listening to me ramble, rate and rave and I thank you for what you bring to my life!

I hope you all have a safe, wonderful and very Happy Thanksgiving....I'll talk to you again after my jeans fit a little tighter!

Oh...and Hook 'em Horns!

No comments: