Monday, April 28, 2008

"Cooler Than" Mike the LSU Tiger

On our recent trip to the Bayou state, we had the opportunity to visit a rival campus, Louisiana State University.

I'll admit that I've been annoyed with LSU lately, it just pisses me off that they've been successful in sports.

But all grudges aside, it was a beautiful campus complete with history, lakes, mossy trees and my favorite...Mike.

When we checked into our hotel, I told the front desk lady that we wanted to go see the tiger and she responded "Oh! Mike!" As if Mike is a celebrity!

Mike is pretty darned cool. And the coolest thing? Mike has balls. No, not that kind...the kind that cats play with and chase. These were huge balls (stop it) and even though Mike was asleep in the corner, on his back with his feet in the air and paws curled...I could picture him chasing the balls and running around. It made me want to grow an acre full of catnip just for him.

I'll never waiver from my love for Bevo, but Mike....well he's just a cool cat.

No comments: