Monday, April 21, 2008

dwarf in the bathroom

Remember the scene in Snow White when the dwarfs are whistling while using a pick axe and singing "whistle while you work, dee da do da do da dee?"

Well that scene is replayed on a daily basis in the men's restroom at my office. How do I know this? No, I have not wandered in the wrong gender's potty, I have learned of this occurence because either the walls are too thin or the whistling is too loud.

This is extremely amusing and odd at the same time.

I tend to think that people whistle when they are enjoying themselves. Do I need to go there? What are you doing in the public mens room that is enjoyable?

It will be a goal of mine to learn the identity of the mysterious 8th dwarf in my office. Maybe its talky, angry, wierdy, smelly, annoyee, lazy or loudy? Only time will tell....

Until then, try whistling in the potty...see what kind of reactions you get.

No comments: