Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I've been infected!

I've caught it and I didn't even see it coming. The Negativity. It's infectious, ya know?

And it seems to be going around my office right now. That combined with a few feathers being ruffled, egos being challenged and attitudes needing adjustment.

All this on the night of my first personal training session. Thats right, I'm going to be an exercising beauty in oh...about 10 years. I'm very into taking steps to better myself and this is one thats long overdue.

Hopefully tonight my fearless leader will be able to exercise my demons out of my brain and my fat cells out of my a$$.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jett and Shauna Walker said...

ICK.. it is insane how contagious bad attitudes are.. then you are looked down upon when you show up happy!! BEEN THERE DONE THAT...

We are using the WII to try to take some poundage off the fat heinies.. at least it is fun!!!

Good luck :)