Wednesday, April 23, 2008

planes, trains and automobiles

okay, i'm not too proud to admit that when i typed the title for this blog, i typed "plains, trains and automobiles" shows you how long it's been since i've taken a vacation.

Fasten your seat belts people! I'm headed to the big apple!

We booked our flight last night and began the unbearable task of deciding which rewards points whores we wanted to be. (sorry mom)

Being a local, I don't get out much. With the exception of the trip to Austin, Waco or anywhere else that I can feasibly drive without going insane; I haven't traveled in ages! I'm so excited to go on a vacation but seriously, how do you decide hotels?
Marriot reward, Hilton Honors, Hyatt Rewards, Starwood Hotel points and thats just hotels!!! I haven't even thought about frequent flyer miles because I fly so infrequently that they end up expiring before I can use them. And you can get bonus points thru airline, dinner, hotel, rental car, shopping, credit cards and selling your first born.

So here's what I'm offering you people. Let me know what ya got...points, miles, credits, babies....whatever you want to trade. I need some free travel and I need it quick!

No comments: