Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm a planner...let me help you! Here goes nothing

so...I'm starting what will hopefully be a new chapter in my life...

I've been told several times that I've missed my calling as an event planner. I won't lie, this has always been a dream of mine. However, I have come to love and appreciate my weekends so the idea of working over the weekend scares me a bit.

That being said, I posted an ad on Craigslist and I'm going to look for other ways to test the waters to see if I get any bites.

I'm leaving it up the Lord as to where this could/might take me but hopefully it will give me options in the future! I love my job and wouldn't think of leaving, I'm just interested in branching out and seeing where this takes me. Mainly I think I just want to use a clipboard everyday....clipboards have power!

So, if you know of anyone planning an event, shower, party, wedding, etc and wants someone who's ridiculously organized, creative and frugal to help them, send them my way!! I'll keep ya posted on how things are going. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

THE MEGSTER said...

Wow. Finally. How's life out on the limb??