Saturday, August 16, 2014

note to self

Don't reuse your NingXia Red bottle for lemon water. 

Here's why....people will think you're drinking Vodka straight from the bottle!!! 

I started teacher training this past week and had a genius idea to reuse an empty NingXia Red bottle for lemon water.  I was going to be gone all day and my normal mason jar wasn't going to be enough H20 to get me thru the day.  I washed and refilled the bottle with lemon water and went to work.  (Side note: I'm in a new district this year and no know one).  I walk into training and before I sit down someone said, "Girl you're crazy, we need to be friends."  I had no idea what she was talking about and I smiled, laughed and sat elsewhere.  I was assuming it was because I got there with about a minute to spare.

Fast forward to day 2 and instead of being at new teacher training, I'm with all of the other elementary teachers.  I was stopped 8...yes 8 TIMES by random groups of people saying something like, "ok we've placed bets on what's in the bottle" or "why would you bring the good stuff and not share?"

The best is when my new Assistant Principal said something.  (thankfully it was really funny)

Not exactly the way I wanted to make a name for myself but I got to talk about oils....alot.

No comments: