Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Quick baby congestion testimony!






There are very few things you can/should use on a baby regardless of if we're talking oils, OTC or perscriptions.  Since I started my oily journey, my pediatrician and I talk alot more.  He supports my efforts to keep my family happy and healthy but wants to be very involved when it comes to oiling up my youngest.  He was very specific about where and what oils I could apply topically for the baby as anything you apply externally will be absorbed. 

My son sneezed a LOT in the hospital and all of the staff said it was normal.  Well, he basically never stopped.  My kiddo has allergies and I constantly use saline and the bulb syringe. 

My 3.5yr old started to show symptoms of a cold and I was so worried my 4 month old would get it.  I knew I couldn't treat him the same way I did his sister. 

When he started to show congestion I decided to diffuse RC.  I was especially worried since he hadn't started breathing out of his mouth yet.  I started the diffuser and closed the door, put him down about 30 minutes later and after he was in his crib for about 20 minutes I heard him in the monitor take a deep breath thru his nose.  He slept thru the night and woke up fine, didn't even have to do saline and bulb syringe the next morning.

RC is now my go-to for anything congestion with my kids!! 

No comments: