Friday, July 18, 2008

I got boxes!!

I finally received my "military packs" which are boxes that the USPS provides at no cost for anyone sending packages to troops, can we say hell yeah!?! Rock on USPS!

So this weekend will be my first shipment, I'm oh-so-excited! I'm hoping I'll get a little more participation from some of you kiddos so please email me if you'd like to help. And for anyone who travels, send me your hotel shampoos/soaps/etc!!!

I'll keep ya posted on the progress! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

chickbug said...

wow! really? they provide free boxes. That is so great!

Tipp said...

Please tell me more about the military pack!! Is it different than the flat rate boxes??? we spend a ton of money mailing boxes each month at 8.95 a pop, wait they just went up, up that amount!