Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wanna save a little $?

So my company is making all kinds of efforts to help us save money with the rising cost of fuel, etc. Well, I found out a way to save a lot of money this weekend!

It's been a 6 week battle with this sinus infection from hades. Seriously, 6 weeks people!! And none of you have sent me a good well card...or chocolate. Four of these long weeks I've been on antibiotics (see my roid rage post yeah...i was a bit angry)

During this time, any type of alcohol has been forbidden...FORBIDDEN!! If you know me, you know that this is a major problem. I studied abroad in Italy and wine...well, it's like my better half!

This past weekend we took a trip to lovely Fredericksburg..famous for their peaches and Admiral Nimitz. I broke my promise to my dr, my pharmacist, and everyone else who is more responsible than I am and I ordered a fresh peach margarita with dinner. Let me just tell you it was something close to heaven.

I don't know if it was the fact that I haven't had one in over a month or the medication that I was on, but MAN...talk about hammered. Because I'm an incredibly gifted actress (i was even a thespian in high school...and no, thats not what it means) no one knew that I was, indeed, Tipsy Tina.

So Augmentin and Alcohol....a very dangerous combination but, hey...I saved $7 because I only had one!

*let it be said that I'm in no way encouraging you to mix perscriptions and alcohol. let this statement serve as a "read at your own risk" warning and I will not be held responsible for my words...or something like that*

No comments: